Week 11:

Fushigi Yugi, Japanese Volume 1.jpgThe Rising of the Shield Hero light novel vol 1.jpg

listen , im going to to be completely honest here and tell you that neither of these sparked ANY interest in me and i struggled t o get through a majority of it especially Fushigi Yuugi.  that cover art pains me and i knew from the get go that i was in for a shit show ride and i was totally right. now youre probably asking me "why dont you give it a chance kiara? it cant be that bad" NO IT IS , god i cant tell you how much i more i couldnt be interested in either of these things and frankly ive never thought i would be this annoyed over completing a weekly journal but here i am , irked out of my mind because WHENNNNNNNNNNNN AMD I GOIGN TO FINALLY GET SOME GOOD CONTENT ?!?!?!?!?!? t seems like never so ill leave you with this : dont suggest me your favorite manga or anime because i will most likely think its trash and wont be bothered to actually watch or read it . 

Comments

Popular Posts